Global Crossing issues?

  • From: Drew Linsalata
  • Date: Wed Jan 23 12:19:48 2008

Based on reports from customers on both sides of the US, we're thinking that Global Crossing is experiencing performance problems. Ingress points into GBLX from Comcast in the east and GoDaddy in the west are both showing significant packet loss and higher latencies. A quick look at Keynote:

http://internetpulse.net/

shows that GBLX looks a little uglier than the others for the past 24 hours. Admittedly, I'm not sure if the GBLX stats always look like this. :-)

Is anyone else seeing similar problems? We're waiting for something from GBLX now. If we get anything definitive that we are free to pass along I will do so.

- Drew