Re: Network Operator Groups Outside the US

  • From: Joe Abley
  • Date: Thu Jan 17 12:57:19 2008

On 16-Jan-2008, at 07:09, Rod Beck wrote:

6. I am not aware of any Dutch per se ISP conferences although that market is certainly quite vibrant. I am also disappointed to see the Canadians and Irish have next to nothing despite Ireland being the European base of operations for Google, Microsoft, Amazon, and Yahoo. And Canada has over 30 million people. Where is the National Pride?

We have played host to a couple of NANOG meetings, you know :-)

And the TorIX community in Toronto has occasional meetings with technical content, and has had at least one meeting with no technical content but a lot of alcohol and poker.

Joe