Re: request for help w/ ATT and terminology

  • From: John Payne
  • Date: Thu Jan 17 11:11:20 2008
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=simple/simple; d=sackheads.org; s=haybaler; t=1200584993; bh=Jvo7kFMeEgraxVormNAPwwQvxSE=; h=In-Reply-To:References:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Message-Id:Cc: Content-Transfer-Encoding:From:Subject:Date:To:X-Mailer; b=AeIMXJk AboM/sOu4ojRg0um7XSz72HCT0ttB0+qJbH8bb7t5rsxVbn+BLeQ5kobHiRDI+RAhYi mvgyicNo+Dm4KXBocDqmd05QiX2GQIWqBMmpzRJAtCrQLNYpxKlbVEWSqjOqYTp3jGS YU7Zn0soXpphXDkyWpSVpBSAQpeReU=