RE: ISPs slowing P2P traffic...

  • From: Frank Bulk
  • Date: Mon Jan 14 12:12:10 2008

Geo:

That's an over-simplification.  Some access technologies have different
modulations for downstream and upstream.
i.e. if a:b and a=b, and c:d and c>d, a+b<c+d.

In other words, you're denying the reality that people download a 3 to 4
times more than they upload and penalizing every in trying to attain a 1:1
ratio.

Frank