Fwd: UKNOF9: London, Monday 14th January - Agenda

  • From: Andy Davidson
  • Date: Fri Jan 11 02:30:18 2008

Hi,

For the small number of us in the UK who have not seen this notification, the ninth UKNOF meeting is going to happen on Monday - there are some spaces left, so why not visit and meet some of your counterparts in the industry ?

For those who are not local, remote participation is available by following the 'Webcast' link on http://www.uknof.org.uk/uknof9/
The listed times are in GMT, so the kick off would be 5am on the east coast.

I hope to see some of you there.

Best wishes
Andy

Begin forwarded message: