Re: v6 subnet size for DSL & leased line customers

  • From: Donald Stahl
  • Date: Wed Jan 02 13:53:07 2008

We need to decide what's acceptable as a community and then enforce it as a community. If someone starts announcing dozens of prefixes in v6 then they get blocked they either get blocked or they get a filter that restricts them to their covering route (or blocks them if they don't have it).
I really need to fix my my terminal settings- that should have read:

 If someone starts announcing dozens of prefixes in v6 then they either
 get blocked or they get a filter that restricts them to their covering
 route (or blocks them if they don't have it).

Sorry for the grammar failure.

-Don