Carrier Hotels in Chicago

  • From: Robert Boyle
  • Date: Fri Dec 28 21:03:31 2007

Hello all,

I located our new midwest datacenter site, but I'm going to need connectivity to Chicago. At which other middle of the country places should we connect? We will obviously connect back to our network in New York and Los Angeles, but I'm not familiar with other carrier hotels or IXs in the middle of the US. What is in Dallas? Does anyone have any strong feelings about Telx in <http://www.telx.com/facilities.php?section=ChicagoIL350ECermakRoad>Chicago, IL @ 350 E. Cermak Road or <http://www.telx.com/facilities.php?section=ChicagoIL600_780SFederalSt>600 S. Federal Street? Are those the best places in the midwest? Any other suggestions? I am asking here because I am looking for a carrier and ISP perspective. I am going to colocate core and edge routers and I need connectivity to a large pool of carriers and no MRC on cross connections. Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

-Robert

Tellurian Networks - Global Hosting Solutions Since 1995 http://www.tellurian.com | 888-TELLURIAN | 973-300-9211 "Well done is better than well said." - Benjamin Franklin