Re: [dns-operations] Web Proxy Auto-Discovery (WPAD) Information Disclosure (fwd)

  • From: Gadi Evron
  • Date: Tue Dec 04 09:56:53 2007

I was told I should care about smaller entities that ccTLDs on this, so here is a forward to NANOG of a discussion on DNS-operations.

---------- Forwarded message ---------- Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 00:56:51 -0600 (CST) From: Gadi Evron <[email protected]> To: Rickard Dahlstrand <[email protected]> Cc: [email protected] Subject: Re: [dns-operations] Web Proxy Auto-Discovery (WPAD) Information Disclosure