Re: BGP community attribute taxonomy

  • From: Benoit Donnet
  • Date: Tue Dec 04 04:56:19 2007

Dear Nanog community,

We would like to thank you for helping us in our efforts on documenting BGP communities.

As researchers, we are now in the process of writing a paper on our work on BGP communities.

We plan to submit this paper to ACM SIGCOMM Computer Communication Review for the April issue. This is an editorial paper (max. 4 pages).

You can find a preprint of the paper at the following URL: http:// inl.info.ucl.ac.be/communities or directly at http:// inl.info.ucl.ac.be/system/files/communities.pdf

Any comments on the paper is welcome.

Thank you very much.

Keep on Rockin'