Giga fiber Tap

  • From: 정치영
  • Date: Thu Nov 29 21:42:34 2007

Title: Samsung Enterprise Portal mySingle
Dear all,

Because of some reasons, I have to install some giga fiber tap for packet monitor into critical lan point,

and the taps must be there permanently.

The critical lan point is in dynamic routing domain, so I think that special functions such as link failure detection,

or auto bypass is not needed. I prefer just simple, accurate and stable tap.

Anyone can advice me which tap is stable and has good reputation ? I welcome any information.

Best regards,

Chiyoung

 Chi-Young Joung

 SAMSUNG NETWORKS Inc.

 Email: [email protected]

 Tel +82 70 7015 0623, Mobile +82 17 520 9193

 Fax +82 70 7016 0031