Re: BOTNET reference involving oscilloscope

  • From: Leigh Porter
  • Date: Fri Nov 23 11:08:36 2007

We have a load of test kit here running Windows, it frightens me as it
gets moved from lab to lab office to office and nobody runs anything on
it to keep in check.

It's a sad sad world when you need anti virus software on your lab test kit!

I mean really, how screwed up is it to run Windows on a spectrum
analyser and then leave everything open, on SP1 with no firewall and no
patches and then go plugging it into peoples networks.

--
Leigh