RE: BGP Communities

  • From: Robert Baxter
  • Date: Mon Nov 19 02:26:46 2007

This may be of use to you.
http://www.secsup.org/Tracking/

Robert

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of
James Blessing
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 1:18 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: BGP Communities

Hi,

Following up on the thread about BGP communities, I was wondering if
there is a guide on how to actually implement communities within a
network...

There are a couple of presentations about why communities are good and
about the general design of communities but my googlefu has so far not
found a "Here is how to deploy Communities" guide that takes into
account the important things like configuration maintenance, how to
scale and what mistakes not to make.

We are a Cisco house so any Cisco specific documentation would be great
but any guide right now would be a start.

COO
Entanet International
T: 0870 770 9580
W: http://www.enta.net/