BGP Communities

  • From: James Blessing
  • Date: Mon Nov 19 02:22:14 2007

Hi,

Following up on the thread about BGP communities, I was wondering if
there is a guide on how to actually implement communities within a
network...

There are a couple of presentations about why communities are good and
about the general design of communities but my googlefu has so far not
found a "Here is how to deploy Communities" guide that takes into
account the important things like configuration maintenance, how to
scale and what mistakes not to make.

We are a Cisco house so any Cisco specific documentation would be great
but any guide right now would be a start.

COO
Entanet International
T: 0870 770 9580
W: http://www.enta.net/