Re: [NANOG-Admins] Options et. al. on [email protected] list

  • From: Martin Hannigan
  • Date: Wed Nov 14 19:26:38 2007
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=/lImnkqIoebjFFaPzm0XlK+CLPIhYKvPFqJDDZJJs68=; b=Rsi7UUiaZOvVvM4LrEjLwqTdQKZRETwAdfqbqhFrUGdcxXPeR0zvTJaNLJUS/F+q92KAyRShvxkYI+CLuG2dnpJDb4yDGhmnyzd0eKzsiohk+HQlAJVwrCWbQoZAkTFQB+O0TWUaE3qybS836P84PkPtiRyFL54ipldKR6quv/Y=

They're not points, Alex. They should be agenda items.