Re: Getting DSL at your datacenter for OOB

  • From: Leo Green
  • Date: Wed Nov 07 23:23:35 2007
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=Wibn0+unMCrxgi8ZYJhmpBQAxg+kvwty4Z9LcCHdufs=; b=O9JeZp53R1F3+Fy+x5xTRLb8TewumBLrk9IuXevsY/ub5KtWUqWtIJimSTOHlomodoRaCc1pRp6D1JDeM+wKJwYhy+w/4o3Oqg6O0fqvtyXYur/RRwgzdJ2VOjUCDCkbeFvHG0e1uOcCFmHRUpP8W9kzzuiFnXW1GRk8KuN43LM=

Try getting a hold of New Edge Networks.  I used to work for them, and
they have lots of experience setting up DSL in interesting situations,
for real technical users.  They've managed to get DSL installed in
airports, both in the non-secure as well as secure areas.  If anyone
can do it, their techs can.

http://www.newedgenetworks.com/

--
   |||  [email protected] - #include <useless_vendor_certifications.h>  |||
 Opportunity is most often missed because it usually shows up in