Getting DSL at your datacenter for OOB

  • From: David Ulevitch
  • Date: Wed Nov 07 16:14:02 2007

NANOG,

We've been trying to get DSL (instead of dial-up via a POTS line) at our datacenters for out-of-band access.

We had a great experience doing this with Sonic.net at PAIX in Palo Alto but have had no success at our other sites. (Sonic.net isn't a national DSL provider)

Has anyone found providers who can provision DSL circuits at: EQNX ASH, the MMR at 111 8th, and the Westin in Seattle? Speakeasy, after trying valiantly, finally just gave up saying they just couldn't make it happen.

Thanks,
David Ulevitch