Re: Friendly XO Mail-operational contact ?

  • From: Andy Davidson
  • Date: Wed Nov 07 07:57:16 2007

On 7 Nov 2007, at 12:50, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:

You sure XO hasn't been playing with banner delays, and your MTA is
timing out before establishing an smtp connection?

Yep

[email protected]:~$ time telnet dalsmlprd08.dal.dc.xo.com 25 Trying 207.88.96.46... telnet: Unable to connect to remote host: Connection refused

real 0m0.170s

I did call their NOC who couldn't help directly (which I expected), but also couldn't pass me on to someone who could.