RE: Least Sucky Backbone Provider

  • From: Paul Stewart
  • Date: Mon Nov 05 11:06:41 2007

We had the same issues with Cogent .. I feel your pain...

level(3) has always been good for us - very few issues and their support
has been great from our perspective.

MCI/Verizon did not work well for us at all - their network was solid
and customer service wasn't too bad ... our problem was that less than
20% of our traffic was preferred via MCI's routes.  Funny how one of the
largest networks in the world was the least attractive BGP wise....   of
course everyone's network is different with every provider so YMMV....

Never dealt with AT&T as we're based in Canada...;)

Paul