Re: What can you use DSCP for?

  • From: BELLEVILLE Ray
  • Date: Tue Oct 30 10:56:21 2007

Title: Re: What can you use DSCP for?

Triple play Solutions use DSCP all over the place. Lots of differenciated services, especially when subscriber management comes into play. Triple play is turning into 4 and 5xplay, then add the varying degrees of service and bundles available across the different services, and different requirements between the different data services (vodn internet, content storage, backup, sharing). Very useful tool.