Any help for Yahoo! Mail arrogance?

  • From: Tuc at T-B-O-H.NET
  • Date: Sun Oct 28 17:52:57 2007

Background:

	We MX for a domain, and turn it right around
to Yahoo! Mail. I know others have run into this
before. Because a fair amount of it is spam,
Yahoo stops accepting the mail, yadda yadda yadda.

Problem:

	I jumped through all the hoops, and they
tell me I'm denied. When I ask what part I fail
on, I get :

	"Unfortunately, we cannot provide you with
specific information other than to suggest a review
of the questionnaire we supplied and try to determine
where your mailing practices may be improved upon."

	WTF is that all about?!

	How can I improve on getting an email,
spam filtering the best I can, and turning it
around to it intended recipient. Anyone have
any clues?

		Thanks, Tuc