Re: BitTorrent swarms have a deadly bite on broadband nets

  • From: Iljitsch van Beijnum
  • Date: Thu Oct 25 07:03:21 2007

On 25-okt-2007, at 3:33, <[email protected]> <[email protected]> wrote:

I really think that a two-tiered QOS system such as the scavenger
suggestion is workable if the applications can do the marking. Has
anyone done any testing to see if DSCP bits are able to travel unscathed
through the public Internet?

Sure, Apple has. I don't think they intended to, though.

http://www.mvldesign.com/video_conference_tutorial.html

Search for "DSCP" or "Comcast" on that page.