RE: BitTorrent swarms have a deadly bite on broadband nets

  • From: Frank Bulk
  • Date: Mon Oct 22 23:10:53 2007

A lot of the MDUs and apartment buildings in Japan are doing fiber to the
basement and then VDSL or VDSL2 in the building, or even Ethernet.  That's
how symmetrical bandwidth is possible.  Considering that much of the
population does not live in high-rises, this doesn't easily apply to the
U.S. population.

Frank