Re: OT: Remebering Abha Ahuja - 6 years

  • From: Jim Popovitch
  • Date: Sat Oct 20 19:48:25 2007

On Sat, 2007-10-20 at 18:01 -0400, Patrick W. Gilmore wrote:
> Sorry for the OT post, but it has been 6 years since Abha passed.
>
> I'm sure there's lots more to say, but I don' think I can say it.
>
> Rest in peace, Abha.  You know how much we miss you.

I never met Abha, but I did read the memorial and other links
located here: http://www.nanog.org/abha.html , and I can see how a lot
of folks had a deep appreciation for her.

If there can be weeks long discussions on 240/4 or ipv6, why not at
least a day or two of remembrances from everyone on what Abha did for
the community as well as ways she might have helped you?

-Jim P.