Re: dns authority changes and lame servers

  • From: Rob Thomas
  • Date: Thu Oct 18 16:57:14 2007

Hi, Chuck!

This report used to be quite useful in that regard:

http://www.cymru.com/DNS/lame.html

Perhaps Rob needs a coffee injection to get that going again?

Oh, my, I'd totally forgotten about that report. I do need to get that going again. I'll dig around now to see what we can produce in short order.

(BTW: Need/want some more of our famous "Colo Blend" Mr. Thomas?)

That was some of the best joe I've had, and I'd welcome another batch! Just don't tell the rest o' Team Cymru about it - it's mine, all mine! Muahaha! :)

Thanks!
Rob.
--
Rob Thomas