Re: Ticketmaster Contact

  • From: Martin Hannigan
  • Date: Wed Oct 17 19:24:28 2007
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=LayXYDNXDISk1aCE+9xvRrzz5g8XV6VXtZ9aewGpZyA=; b=pSlRcGxqmiNXPhHbqvKvw9SJeO9NsJHdEQ8iP2iFSxkAfyIfMJ9uS4dpDkJw/HT9zJAMwrhFqNt+wO1D2m75IY6KCM1kHaaRQmBhTcxrBNPDbQhR6WYBB7OO/dKgG/PUaHvaMIcF4ZvI3Ujls0K95qzJgDjbVGMW3EgeeAeER2s=

> Hello,
>
> Does anyone have a contact in network engineering at Ticketmaster that
> they can forward to me off list or forward my contact information to
> them so I can speak with them?

Folks, many people are finding these types of posts fairly
uninteresting and lacking in valuable content for NANOG.

We'd like to see some context added to these requests i.e. what the
problem is. The routing table and networks are public to the borders
and if you are posting here, you are indicating that you have a public
network issue via a public list.  If you are having a network issue
related to someone you want to reach, it's likely the rest of us may
have an issue too and if not, may be able to help you isolate an issue
faster. If this is not a public issue, but one related to the interior
of your ISP, I'd suggest that calling support is faster, better, more
effective than paging here. There are also resources available via
INOC; search the NANOG archives for more information.

It may also contribute to the operational relevance of NANOG. We like that.

Best Regards,

Martin Hannigan
NANOG MLC Member