Re: more-specifics via IX

  • From: John Payne
  • Date: Mon Oct 15 10:15:14 2007
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=simple/simple; d=sackheads.org; s=haybaler; t=1192457148; bh=nhE9cXq+pr5sSdZQY/Q1LZmRPUA=; h=In-Reply-To:References:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Message-Id:Cc: Content-Transfer-Encoding:From:Subject:Date:To:X-Mailer; b=dUx76Of 3R9JXbevQ1axt4UDbOExd6nTPZecvyub2G/v2HHY4rt9FvGY0RXP6Lpi85lNgQWinXE cn+UQ5zwYdpxov9O7mS4VZy4VARLSAu8emORZEBUixhckqJW5WJbOFfYItGQ2NiccXl IP9aoxA+MUPaAMow8/DVVgibl5gBC0=