Re: more-specifics via IX

  • From: John Payne
  • Date: Mon Oct 15 08:37:14 2007
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=simple/simple; d=sackheads.org; s=haybaler; t=1192451604; bh=Dd9p51JuBY0qqfjAK8RNrAtbR8U=; h=References:Message-Id:From:To:In-Reply-To:Content-Type:X-Mailer: Mime-Version:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Date:Cc; b=YAFWDsLL LXSyuUaOjP6PnqEzlD66aRXRdOjdj6vyx/TyCMlYkXFgexBJxZeUiAuwvvnGv2vlxL3 QAEUbm7GX3+ZWSfLcwHPIIKO3rJc9IYTMUg/SJAfcZyDSOBeHcQCYY/4KygKZBeP5jw FjxNEFrh+TF899SVNPsiSt0vQEoJE=