Re: How to Handle ISPs Who Turn a Blind Eye to Criminal Activity?

  • From: Gadi Evron
  • Date: Fri Oct 12 18:14:24 2007

On Fri, 12 Oct 2007, Paul Ferguson wrote:

So, back to my original question: If you alert an ISP that "bad and
possibly criminal" activity is taking place by one of their customer,
and they do not take corrective action (even after a year), what do
you do?

That's a different question all together, not about criminal ISPs, which I am sure non of the members of NANOG, are.

SpamHaus has been known to eventually block their mail servers, which gets quick results, and law suits.

Gadi.