Re: How to Handle ISPs Who Turn a Blind Eye to Criminal Activity?

  • From: Gadi Evron
  • Date: Fri Oct 12 15:56:38 2007

On Fri, 12 Oct 2007, Sean Donelan wrote:

On Fri, 12 Oct 2007, Gadi Evron wrote:
On Fri, 12 Oct 2007, Joe Greco wrote:
There can be a lot of ambiguity.  Just because something appears to be
a crime does not make it so.

This thread is about criminal activity, not supposed criminal activity.

I do not know of many (any) ISPs offering service to inmates in prison. Other than the provocative subject line, the thread is basically a complaint that some ISPs do not respond quickly enough to his allegations of criminal activity.

I am not Paul but I feel what he is saying. The question is what to do when they harbour criminal activity.

Let's talk about what the question means a bit more.