RE: router install in Troy, Michigan

  • From: Randy Epstein
  • Date: Sat Oct 06 17:15:11 2007

Craigslist is ------à that way.

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Dorn Hetzel
Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2007 4:49 PM
To: nanog list
Subject: router install in Troy, Michigan

apologies if this is non-operational content.

I have a customer site in the Troy, Michigan area where I need a small (Cisco 2610) router installed next week.

If you live/work in the area and would like an hour or two of extra work, please email me back with your contact information.

It's a customer site, so you would need to be presentable and professional, but it's a simple task (one T1, one ethernet, one power cord) and call me for testing.

Regards,

Dorn Hetzel