RE: DDoS Question

  • From: Raymond L. Corbin
  • Date: Thu Sep 27 20:29:14 2007

Did you check the source IP in the headers? My logs show that they are
coming from a buncha residential IP addresses so its prolly a bot
network doing it. Most of the messages going through our servers with
that have the domain lifeleaksfromyo.com in it which is causing the
messages to fail in our servers. You can always try the rbl that lists a
lot of residential IP's in it...i think it's the PBL from spamhaus. That
would help limit it, and blocking emails with the domain
lifeleaksfromyo.com.... Other then that I'm out of ideas. What spam
appliance are you using?

Raymond Corbin
HostMySite.com
877.215.4678