RE: New TransPacific Cable Projects:

  • From: Frank Bulk
  • Date: Mon Sep 24 08:59:03 2007

Here is a TeleGeography news article worth a quick read:
http://www.telegeography.com/cu/article.php?article_id=19783&email=html

It appears that that article assumes that capacity will not be increased by
WDM products...have those that been applied on those links already reached
the cables' maximum capabilities based on current technology?

Frank