Re: Route table growth and hardware limits...talk to the filter

  • From: Matt Liotta
  • Date: Fri Sep 21 09:19:28 2007

Jon Lewis wrote:
Do you know in what version this behavior was changed? At the very least, people are going to want to upgrade IOS, as it'll likely mean the difference between slightly increased MSFC CPU and a switch that can't cope.

I looked at the IOS version I ran the test on it was quite old (12.1). I am happy to rerun the test with other versions of IOS. Any suggestions?

-Matt