Re: Apple Airport Extreme IPv6 problems?

  • From: Andy Davidson
  • Date: Sun Sep 16 10:57:36 2007

On 16 Sep 2007, at 15:13, Iljitsch van Beijnum wrote:

We see the browser cache bite us regularly with regard to the way they dip into the cache for long-stale records today.
Does browser caching still work these days? I thought all web admins disabled it on their servers because they can't be bothered to think about which cache directives to send along with each page. I can rarely return to a previously viewed page without the browser hitting the network, in any event.

I mean the dns cache sorry. Firefox definitely has one, it keeps annoying me.