Re: Apple Airport Extreme IPv6 problems?

  • From: Barrett Lyon
  • Date: Sat Sep 15 15:34:42 2007

How did you do the naming? Matching AAAA or unique?

Matched AAAA, I was thinking about doing a w6 or something more unique for now, but that somewhat defeats the point.

The other thought that occurred to me, does FF/Safari/IE have any ability to default back to v4 if v6 is not working or behaving badly? This could be a helpful transition feature but may be more trouble than it's worth.

-Barrett