Re: shameful-cabling gallery of infamy - does anybody know where it went?

  • From: Jeff Rosowski
  • Date: Thu Sep 06 12:58:11 2007

http://www.darkroastedblend.com/2007/03/really-bad-wiring-jobs_20.html

My contribution:

<http://www.tux.org/wb8foz/66-666/>

When I use to work at Caesars Palace here in Las Vegas, I was witness to some rather ugly cabling jobs. My "favorite" had to be one wiring closet where the switch was being held to the wall with velcro. Of course that failed over time, and at some point the switch fell and was being held up by the cabling. Someone came along, saw the switch, and determined that couldn't possibly be good. The beauty of this, is their solution was to take a rope, tie one end around the middle of the switch, and then tie the other end to a ceiling beam. I wish I had a picture.

Jeff