Re: TeliaSonera routing issue / microsoft.com

  • From: Matthew Sullivan
  • Date: Thu Sep 06 08:26:59 2007

Pekka Savola wrote:

Hi -

TeliaSonera has reported routing problem due to prefix filtering leaks / max-prefix triggering, starting around 0616 UTC. I guess some others are seeing this as well. I wonder what was the more exact reason, and why the problem still persists after about 6 hours.

This also times with when I lost connectivity to my hosts in the UK ... path is via Above+Telia.

Third hand/Chinese whipsers information:

The UK network(s) are now selectively dropping routes to the affected paths. Telia have been notified.

Regards,

Mat