Re: [policy] When Tech Meets Policy...

  • From: Al Iverson
  • Date: Wed Aug 15 16:19:51 2007

On 8/15/07, Barry Shein <[email protected]> wrote:
>  > I am not sure tasting is criminal or fraud.
>
> Neither am I, we agree. I meant if there's subsequent criminality or
> fraud that should be dealt with separately.

Dumb question, not necessarily looking to call you or anyone out, but
I'm curious: What valid, legitimate, or likely to be used non-criminal
reasons are there for domain tasting?

Then my next question is, what reasons are there where it'd be
wise/useful/non-criminal to do it on a large scale?

Regards,
Al Iverson
--
Al Iverson on Spam and Deliverability, see http://www.spamresource.com