Re: [policy] When Tech Meets Policy...

  • From: Marshall Eubanks
  • Date: Mon Aug 13 20:02:50 2007

On Aug 13, 2007, at 4:58 PM, [email protected] wrote:

On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 19:52:37 -0000, "Chris L. Morrow" said:
I'm really not sure, but I can imagine a slew of issues where 'marketting'
doesn't plan properly and corp-ID/corp-branding end up trying to register
and make-live a domain at the 11th hour...

"Failure to plan ahead on your part doesn't mean a crisis on my part".

What happened to suits who failed to plan ahead *before* we had the Internet?

I suspect that most of the suits from the late 1960's have retired or worse by this point, regardless
of their foresight-fulness.

Regards
Marshall