US transit providers with slightly better than average International connectivity?

  • From: Drew Weaver
  • Date: Mon Aug 13 12:29:00 2007
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

               Howdy, I know with the trans-atlantic and trans-pacific connectivity being what it is these days that getting reliable (i.e. low latency < 200, low packet loss < 5% total round-trip) to countries such as AE and others is kind of a “shot in the dark”. However, I wanted to ping the list and see if anyone has had ‘better luck/worse luck’ with particular transit providers. We’re currently utilizing Time Warner Telecom, Level3, and Global Crossing as our transit partners and we’re shopping for a fourth at this time, we would really like to find a transit provider with ‘better’ international presence.

Any suggestions based on experience?

Thanks,

-Drew