Re: Client information?

  • From: Peter Dambier
  • Date: Fri Aug 10 10:02:53 2007

Carl Karsten wrote:

I guess yes. They might implement a non swimmers basin for the windows people and a sharks only basin for the rest of us.

what is a non swimmers basin ?

Hi Carl,

in germany our public swimming pools have pools for swimmers
and pools for people who cannot swim. If swimmers accidently
fall into the the non swimmers and get drowned by all those
non swimmers permanently plunging onto them, its their
problem and not a fault of the people running the pool :)

The shark basin and the non swimmers basin are very much
used in popular language here - but maybe my translation
is horrible.

Cheers
Peter and Karin

--