Re: bandwidth for PyCon 08 in Chicago

  • From: Hyunseog Ryu
  • Date: Tue Aug 07 22:40:40 2007

Wireless connection may be depends on clear sight between their presence and the hotel.
Or contact local cable modem provider for short term arrangement if they have coverage for the hotel using existing coax cable. ^.^

Hyun

Matt Liotta wrote:

If you are looking for wireless in Chicago I would suggest Business Only Broadband. I don't have any direct experience with them, but others have had good things to say. Regardless, I agree with David; wireless is ideal for short-term bandwidth needs.

-Matt