RE: Why do we use facilities with EPO's?

  • From: Howard C. Berkowitz
  • Date: Thu Jul 26 13:36:01 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of
Warren Kumari
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2007 12:03 PM
To: [email protected]
Cc: Roy; [email protected]
Subject: Re: Why do we use facilities with EPO's?

On Jul 26, 2007, at 12:16 AM, [email protected] wrote:

Sometime I really need to write down all of the funny things that
have happened over the years... Actually, if anyone has other, random
funny (?!) stories, pass them along and I'll make a compilation....

[Howard C. Berkowitz]

While working at a distinguished university with a religious affiliation, I
learned, as did one of the priest-biologists, not to refer to a piece of
instrumentation as possessed. While one of the priest-theologians meant
well, we learned what happened when holy water is sprinkled into the high
voltage supply of a gas chromatograph. Beckman Instruments was so amused
they didn't charge for equipment abuse not under maintenance contract.