RE: Routing public traffic across county boundaries in Europe

  • From: Randy Epstein
  • Date: Thu Jul 26 04:29:46 2007

Andy,

I've always wondered this as well.  Similar scenario, although not
necessarily egress in a foreign country, but transiting through.

For a brief period, we had an OC48 that carried packets on our network
between Chicago and Seattle that traversed a router of ours in Vancouver, BC
Canada.

Any legal minds here that may know the answer?

Randy