Re: An Internet IPv6 Transition Plan

  • From: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ
  • Date: Wed Jul 25 12:59:42 2007
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nowsp; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1185377305; x=1185982105; [email protected]; q=dns; h=DomainKey-Signature:Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To: Message-ID:Thread-Topic:Thread-Index:In-Reply-To:Mime-version: Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding:Reply-To; b=BOI9bMc9sP46jo B29psThkbHi+4GOHM0zpCC4JgHMLPeYKVbdbxcPIOoKjZXhdY/GDayK0EecRIeQd 5FvAMi5RbG5SFVwo7dxaAoby7CkQAiz+ow+sm74O6Km+/B/ARy39/azAvB2tTABU ZONcyrU1ogGYz5DQo+ALs8meP8wiY=

Hi Stephen,

I have run many times in the kind of problems that you describe, and always
was able to find a suitable alternative solution, at least a temporary one
(for instance until specific hardware can be upgrades, such as L3 switches,
and the solution was working fine at least for initial "small" IPv6
traffic).

For example, I've been able to use with IPv6 many applications that don't
support it, but means of using portproxy.

I'm probably able to help you (and/or other folks) with more specific
examples, so if you're interested, write me offline.

Regards,
Jordi

The IPv6 Portal: http://www.ipv6tf.org

Bye 6Bone. Hi, IPv6 !