Re: Problems getting Cisco router and Motorola Nextlevel system to work together

  • From: Brian Raaen
  • Date: Wed Jul 25 08:35:10 2007

This router has a G-1 engine with 512 DRAM.  I would stop using IRB, but it
appears that the way that motorola has implemented pvc's is very difficult to
work around.  The Molorola middleware is dynamically assigning the pvc.
Yes... I have personly seen a CPE device change their vci after a period of
time.  The device did not change ports or anything else but was provisioned
to a different vci after just sitting there.  Thanks for the suggestions so
far.

--
Brian Raaen
Network Engineer