Re: ASN Name of the week

  • From: Lyndon Nerenberg
  • Date: Wed Jul 25 03:02:48 2007

ASN Number      Name                            Handle
Location                      Organization
   40543         1-800-GOT-JUNK                  [ABI19-ARIN]
{Vancouver, BC, CA}           1-800-GOT-JUNK

I guess somebody thinks that whois has advertising potential.

	Thats actually the company name. They seem to do VERY
well here in NY. I see their trucks constantly.

www.1800gotjunk.com. They're all over Canada and the US (at the very least). It's a very successful franchise operation.

I don't know why they need an AS, but I can say they did a bang-up job of hauling the detritus out of a condo I used to own after the renter abandoned it.

--lyndon