RE: San Francisco Power Outage

  • From: Raymond L. Corbin
  • Date: Tue Jul 24 22:42:01 2007

We also have weekly backups where 100% of the load for our entire
company is put on the three generators. Everything inside the building
is put onto the generators power, this way we can test for faulty UPS's
etc and ensure the generators are working etc. I don't believe that they
don't have a similar setup.

Ray Corbin

[email protected]