Re: The Choice: IPv4 Exhaustion or Transition to IPv6

  • From: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ
  • Date: Fri Jun 29 10:19:43 2007
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nowsp; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1183129759; x=1183734559; [email protected]; q=dns; h=DomainKey-Signature:Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To: Message-ID:Thread-Topic:Thread-Index:In-Reply-To:Mime-version: Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding:Reply-To; b=kgiogHgntkSVh2 Vli1y0WSHyeEkSya1uz9yxO6jBWl/IGkCcwJaJHqiX1R1irHTmGC9T7T/Xz4XZ6Y sDrX4yt8H2BgjWKayy0NZTy0kSqNMRWYTIU//fpFnQcfhjtv2ATsapThmQy19FHn oEPeX+0z+AvbSMLPYfgNLMxvvuubw=

In ARIN you have a policy to request IPv6 PI. So what is the problem ?

Regards,
Jordi

> De: Christian Kuhtz <[email protected]>
> Responder a: <[email protected]>
> Fecha: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 13:37:23 +0000
> Para: Andy Davidson <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, Donald Stahl
> <[email protected]>
> CC: <[email protected]>
> Asunto: Re: The Choice: IPv4 Exhaustion or Transition to IPv6
>
> Until there's a practical solution for multihoming, this whole discussion is
> pretty pointless.
>
> --
> Sent from my BlackBerry.

The IPv6 Portal: http://www.ipv6tf.org