OT: Moment of silence for Rod Beck

  • From: Paul Reubens
  • Date: Mon Jun 25 00:46:58 2007

I think we should now wind up the discussion on transoceanic bandwidth and extend our thoughts and prayers to the family in this time of need.

From CNN:

Beck was discovered by police officers responding to a call to his home in suburban Phoenix, police department spokesman Andy Hill said Sunday. Foul play is not suspected, though the cause of death might not be known for several days.